Supplier on boarding and 3rd party auditing means we are partnering with our suppliers, aiming to be ethical along every step of the supply chain with traceability and transparency at the forefront.
Continuous improvement programs ensure a focus on our code of conduct, which includes zero tolerance to modern slavery, child labour, forced labour and gender discrimination.
1. DECJUBA will comply with applicable laws in every country where we source our products.
2. DECJUBA will only work with suppliers who do not use child or forced labour, who treat workers with dignity and respect and who provide a safe and healthy work environment.
3. DECJUBA will monitor and verify compliance with the Code.
4. DECJUBA requires all suppliers to undertake social compliance auditing by an accredited auditing authority.
5. DECJUBA will not engage in bribery or corruption.