Not only are our suppliers fundamental to the success of our sustainable supply chain journey, but we are also committed to minimising our carbon footprint through strategic and effective stock management and shipping practices. At each step of our supply chain we are committed to only using recycled containers and packaging.
Supplier on boarding, training & development, 3rd party auditing and implementation of thorough corrective action plans means we are partnering with our Suppliers, aiming to be sustainable along every step of the supply chain with traceability and transparency in the for front.
We strive for clarity on where materials are being sourced from by suppliers and that they are being sustainable at all times. As well as ensuring our suppliers have a strong commitment to continuous improvement which include zero tolerance to modern slavery, child labour, forced labour and gender discrimination.
1. DECJUBA will comply with applicable laws in every country where we source our garments.
2. DECJUBA will only work with suppliers who do not use child or forced labour, who treat workers with dignity and respect and who provide a safe and healthy work environment.
3. DECJUBA will monitor and verify compliance with the Code.
4. DECJUBA requires all suppliers to undertake social compliance auditing by an accredited auditing authority.
5. DECJUBA will not engage in bribery or corruption.