Social Competition "WIN A LONG TEE PJ SET Competition" - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Decjuba Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Decjuba General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.decjuba.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions.
3. The Promoter is Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (Promoter).
4. This competition is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand over the age of 13+ years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 13 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 07.00AM (AEST) on Tuesday 8th of September 2020 and concludes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Monday 14st September 2020 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
- To enter the draw to win a pair a Long Tee PJ Set simply find our “Win a Long Tee PJ Set” post on our Instagram account (@decjubakids), like the post, tag a person in the comment section and ensure you are each following the account.
- Multiple entries are permitted, increasing an entrants chance to win.
The winning entrant for the prize will be drawn at random on Tuesday 15th September 12PM (AEST) 2020 at the offices of Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne 3121. If the draw cannot be conducted at the aforementioned address, the draw will be conducted remotely at a location determined by a DECJUBA representative.
The winner will be announced via Decjuba’s Kids Instagram Stories and on the original win post’s caption. The winner will also be notified at this time via direct message through the Instagram application.
DECJUBA reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the prize is not claimed by 5PM (AEST) Tuesday the 22nd September 2020, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws starting the following day, Wednesday 23rd September at 12pm (AEST) 2020.
In this event, no compensation will be given by DECJUBA to the original winner.
If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm (AEST) Wednesday 30th September 2020 the prize will be forfeited. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The valid entry drawn will win 1 DECJUBA Kids Long Tee PJ Set in a size of their choice, valued at RRP AU $49.95.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be redeemed for cash
If Decjuba deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Decjuba, Decjuba may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Decjuba website (www.decjuba.com.au).
Decjuba reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.