Decjuba x Klarna Offer T&Cs
Terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in the offer.
- Subject to the Exceptions below, to be eligible to have the fourth and final payment waived up to a maximum of $50 off (the Limit). Customers must make a purchase between $10 and $2,000 in a single transaction using Klarna at Decjuba online during the respective offer period.Only the customers first purchase per brand is eligible to have the fourth and final payment waived up to the Limit.
- Eligible customers must select and use Klarna as a payment option at Decjuba online. The offer is not available in store or on any other site featuring the same products.
- For customers to be eligible to have the fourth and final instalment waived up to the Limit, the first, second and third instalments must have been paid in full and on time.
- You must be an Australian resident and at least 18 years old to be eligible for the offer.
- Employees of Klarna, associated agencies, and each of their immediate family members are not eligible for this offer. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Offer is only available online at Decjuba at www.decjuba.com.au(Participating retailer) during the Offer Period. The offer is available from 00:00 AEDT on 1 November until 23:59 AEDT on 10 November 2021
- This offer is only available online at www.decjuba.com.au and not available through any app or third party websites. Klarna reserves the right to commence the offer at an earlier date and/or extend the end date with a participating retailer at its sole discretion (Offer Period).
- The offer is available online only and not in-store.
- For eligible customers making a purchase between $10 and $2,000 using Klarna at www.decjuba.com.auduring the offer period, Klarna will waive the fourth and final repayment of that purchase up to a maximum of $50.
- The order made at Decjuba will show the full order value – this discount will come about as a result of the fourth and final instalment being waived up to the Limit. You must pay any amount in excess of the Limit remaining on the final instalment.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Exceptions below, Klarna will waive the fourth and final instalment of an eligible purchase made at Decjuba during the Offer Period, up to the Limit.
- The offer is provided by Klarna. Decjuba is not responsible for providing any discount associated with this offer.
- Klarna reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who fail to follow the rules set out in these Terms and Conditions, are suspected of engaging in fraud, or any entrant who makes any misrepresentation relating to the offer.
- Klarna is not responsible for any technical failures, malfunctions, problems with or damage to equipment (including but not limited to wireless devices, websites, wireless networks, servers, computer hardware or software) during the Offer Period or as a result of you participating in the offer.
- Klarna reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, cut short or extend the offer.
- Klarna’s Pay in 4 Terms and Klarna Shopping Terms apply to the use of Klarna’s products.
Liability and Release:
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Consumer Guarantees).
- Except for Klarna’s liability under a Consumer Guarantee, in no event will Klarna’s liability for all claims and losses arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the offer exceed $2,000.
- The offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the recipients of the offer fully release Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Unless you have already indicated to us that you do not wish to receive marketing material from Klarna, personal information collected during the Offer Period may be used for direct marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe from marketing communications by following the instructions set out in the relevant communication.
- The Promoter of this special offer is Klarna Australia Pty Ltd., ABN # 82 635 912 579 of Level 16, 175 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000. You can contact the Promoter on email@example.com.