WIN THE ULTIMATE DECJUBA WARDROBE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN THE ULTIMATE DECJUBA WARDROBE
DECJUBA Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information, you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Decjuba General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.decjuba.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions.
3. The Promoter is DECJUBA Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (Promoter).
4. This competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 9am (AEST) Tuesday 24th August 2021 and concludes 11.59pm (AEST) Tuesday 31st August 2021 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
To enter this competition entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- Find the promotional post on our Instagram account @decjubaofficial
- Like & save the post, tag a person in the comment section (both must be following @decjubaofficial for entry to be valid)
- Multiple entries are permitted, increasing an entrant’s chance to win.
The winning entry for the Prize will be drawn at random at the offices of Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne 3121 on Tuesday 31st August 2021 at which time the winner(s) will contacted via Instagram direct message & announced via our Instagram post caption.
DECJUBA reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
The winner is required to respond to the Promoter’s direct message within seven (7) days or they may forfeit the prize.
1x Charlie Distressed Denim Short
1x Gina Step Gem Denim Skirt
1x Emmy Denim Midi Skirt
1x Alexa Girlfriend Jean
1x Boyfriend Denim Jacket
- This is a game of chance
- The Prize is valued in Australian dollars
- The total prize for this competition is valued at $489.75 AUD
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or able to be redeemed for cash
Decjuba will add the name and email address of each entrant to its customer database for marketing and communications purposes. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from Decjuba. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from Decjuba at any time.
If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
Entries are deemed to have been received by DECJUBA when received by DECJUBA’s software system, not when submitted by the entrant's computer.
DECJUBA is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise corrupted entries, nor is it responsible for any failure to receive entries due to a transmission error or technical failure of any kind. Any such entry will immediately be deemed disqualified by DECJUBA.
DECJUBA will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage.
As a condition of accepting prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by DECJUBA including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Prize winners will be required to provide identification when claiming the prize and may be requested to provide proof that they are the authorised account holder of the email address supplied at the time of entering the competition.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, DECJUBA will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
- theft or fraud;
- the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
- an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of DECJUBA;
- any third-party interference;
- any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
- the redemption of gift vouchers; and
- participation in this competition generally.
If DECJUBA deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of DECJUBA, DECJUBA may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the DECJUBA website (www.decjuba.com.au).
DECJUBA reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.