1. WIN 1 OF 5 DECJUBA $100 Gift Cards Competition - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Decjuba Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Decjuba General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.decjuba.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions.
3. The Promoter is Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (Promoter).
4. This competition is open to all residents of Victoria, Australia over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 09:00am (AEDT) on Sunday 1st November 2020 and concludes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday 8 November 2020 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win 1 of 5 $100 Decjuba Gift Cards, simply complete our DECJUBA customer survey and answer the competition question “25 words or less what you would do to enhance the DECJUBA shopping experience”.
Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. DECJUBA will appoint a judge who will review all of the entries submitted during the Promotional Period, and judge winners based on creativity and ingenuity. The winners will be determined at the judge’s discretion. Judging will take place at the offices of Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne 3121 on Monday 9th November 2020.
The winners will be notified via email by 5pm (AEDT) on Monday 9th November 2020. Decjuba reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
If the email address of the winner supplied is incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first five valid entries drawn will win 1 of 5 x $100 DECJUBA E-Gift Cards
- Decjuba Gift Cards can be redeemed at Decjuba stores and online in Australia and New Zealand.
- This is a game of skill
- The Prize is valued in Australian dollars
- The total prize pool for this competition is valued at $500 AUD
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or able to be redeemed for cash
Decjuba will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage.
As a condition of accepting prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by Decjuba including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Decjuba will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
- theft or fraud;
- the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
- an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of Decjuba;
- any third-party interference;
- any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
- the redemption of gift vouchers; and
- participation in this competition generally.
If Decjuba deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Decjuba, Decjuba may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Decjuba website (www.decjuba.com.au).
Decjuba reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.