WIN YOUR FAVOURITE DENIM STYLE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Decjuba Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Decjuba General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.decjuba.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions.
3. The Promoter is Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (Promoter).
4. This competition is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 7:00pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 9th March 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 16th March 2021 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win your favourite denim style, find the “WIN YOUR FAVOURITE DENIM STYLE” post on our Instagram (@decjubaofficial), like, save, tag a person & comment which style of denim you would like to win.
Multiple entries are permitted, increasing an entrant’s chance to win.
This is a game of chance. The winning entries for the Prize will be drawn at random at the offices of Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne 3121 at 9am (AEDT) on Wednesday 17th November 2021 and announced via our Instagram Page on the win post. The winners will also be notified at this time via direct message through the Instagram application.
DECJUBA reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the Prize is not claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 24th March 2021 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws
In this event, no compensation will be given by Decjuba to the original winner.
If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm AEDT Wednesday 31st March 2021 the prize will be forfeited.
The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first ten valid entries drawn will win a choice of x1 DECJUBA denim style featured in the promotional post
- This is a game of chance
- The Prize is valued in Australian dollars
- The total prize pool for this competition is valued up to $1,099.50 AUD
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or able to be redeemed for cash
Decjuba will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage.
As a condition of accepting prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by Decjuba including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Decjuba will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
- theft or fraud;
- the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
- an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of Decjuba;
- any third-party interference;
- any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
- the redemption of gift vouchers; and
- participation in this competition generally.
If DECJUBA deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of DECJUBA, DECJUBA may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Decjuba website (www.decjuba.com.au).
Decjuba reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.