DECJUBA $1000 Gift Card Competition - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Decjuba Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Decjuba General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.decjuba.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions.
3. The Promoter is Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (Promoter).
4. This competition is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 8:00am (AEDT) on Thursday 14th January 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday the 17th January (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
To enter the draw to win a $1000 Decjuba Gift Card, simply log onto the DECJUBA website (AU Website - decjuba.com.au or NZ Website - decjuba.co.nz) and make a purchase. No minimum spend applies.
There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
The winning entry for the Prize will be drawn at random at the offices of Decjuba Pty Ltd ABN 22 611 918 873 located at 56-60 Gwynne Street, Cremorne 3121 at 10am (AEDT) on Monday 18th January 2021.
The winners will be notified via email by 5pm (AEDT) on Monday 18th January 2021. Decjuba reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
If the email address of the winner supplied is incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified, and a new winner will be drawn.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the Prize is not claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on Monday 25th January 2021 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws at 10am (AEDT) on Tuesday 26th January 2021 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prizes. In this event, no compensation will be given by Decjuba to the original winner.
If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 5pm AEDT Monday 1st February 2021 the prize will be forfeited.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a $1000 Decjuba Gift Card.
- Decjuba Gift Cards can be redeemed at Decjuba stores and online in Australia and New Zealand.
- The Prize (including unused portions) is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be redeemed for cash
- This is a game of chance
- The Prize is valued in Australian dollars
- The Prize is one $1000 Decjuba Gift Card.
- The total prize pool for this competition is valued at $1,000.
Decjuba will add the name and email address of each entrant to its customer database for marketing and communications purposes. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from Decjuba. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from Decjuba at any time.
If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
Entries are deemed to have been received by Decjuba when received by Decjuba's software system, not when submitted by the entrant's computer.
Decjuba is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise corrupted entries, nor is it responsible for any failure to receive entries due to a transmission error or technical failure of any kind. Any such entry will immediately be deemed disqualified by Decjuba.
Decjuba will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage.
As a condition of accepting prize, the winner agrees to sign any document that may be issued by Decjuba including, without limitation, a release and indemnity form.
Prize winners will be required to provide identification when claiming the prize and may be requested to provide proof that they are the authorised account holder of the email address supplied at the time of entering the competition.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Decjuba will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
- theft or fraud;
- the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
- an error, interruption, misdirection, deletion, defect or delay in the transmission of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of Decjuba;
- any third-party interference;
- any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
- the redemption of gift vouchers; and
- participation in this competition generally.
If Decjuba deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Decjuba, Decjuba may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Decjuba website (www.decjuba.com.au).
Decjuba reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.