WHY JOIN US?
At DECJUBA, our greatest asset is our people. As a female led organisation, we employ over 1,400 women. By supporting, empowering, and challenging each other, we believe we can achieve amazing.We harness the incredible talent in our team and aim to set you up for further success through our commitment to continuous growth and development.We are all about amazing product, delivering strategic game-changers year on year, empowering philanthropic partnerships, and having incredible people by our side!
View our #AMAZING career opportunities at Team DECJUBA
#DREAMTEAM SPOTLIGHT ON: JENNY THOMAS
What is your title?I started my journey at DECJUBA as a Store Manager and like many others within our team I have been on a journey of growth, where I am now the State Manager for QLD and SA.What is your fav thing about working at DECJUBA?As a leader at DECJUBA I’m passionate about seeing all our team succeed through learning and development to ensure all team members build confidence, exceed their goals, whilst receiving support in an inclusive teamwork environment.
- Team discount and monthly clothing allowance… to help you look and feel your best every day!
- Personal and professional development… to nurture your amazing talents!
- A community culture with DECJUBA team events... to reward all that hard work!
- Access to our Employment Assistant Program… to ensure we’re always learning!
- Store management incentives and bonus schemes… to remind you that you can do anything!
- Plus, be part of a brand that is passionate about giving back!
SUSTAINABILITY AT DECJUBA
At DECJUBA we’re on a mission to become Australia’s most responsible fashion label.We recognize that sustainability is a journey and we’re not there yet, but DECJUBA is committed to driving continuous improvement and innovation through our DECJUBA Sustainability Roadmap and 2025 Targets.Established in 2021, the DECJUBA Sustainability Strategy focuses on five Pillars: our product, our partners, our brand promise, our planet, and our community.“Responsible fashion feels good and looks good on everyone.” – Tania Austin, Founder & CEOWe’re excited to share our journey with you – this is just the beginning!